Friday, October 1

Point Blank: Still Blank

When the winds blow dust in the air, ones first impulse is to close both eyes, and wait.

If I have one fatal flaw, it is my ability to wait- with eyes urgently held shut, stockpiling the expectation that things will get better. You could say I am insane in that respect. I wouldn't argue with you. I would simply close my ears and wait for your opinion to suddenly change.

I haven't had a cigarette in three days. It hasn't been as difficult as the times before. Maybe smoke isn't necessary when you are drowning. Everything else is rearing its ugly head and becoming... sudden, sullen, and all too urgent. Almost got evicted the other day. That was not fun. And because of that and everything else, I have been hiding. Waiting.

Its all a balancing act of calendars now. Just waiting and not waiting. Juggling problems and days. Days juggling problems. Someday I might land. But only time will tell.


"Let it go this too shall pass."

No comments:

Post a Comment