Friday, July 24

Replaceable

Remiss.

This summer has been an experience so far. I am unsure of how it is looking yet. I'm taking 12 credits right now.... And I just realized how weary I am. Sometimes I feel like my body has stiffened into a giant whetstone and every fiber of hair on my skin is a short fuse.

I dont mean to be so volatile. Its not something I am proud of. But if backed into a corner, I think you would turn your body into a wall as well. I dont know where I am moving anymore. This was supposed to be a journey but Im reverting back to my calligraphy of low points. The valleys are the only points on this map you need to see. Remiss.

I still have a lot to learn. Lately I have been letting my old self get the better of me. I think. I think I wish I knew myself better. I wish I could just exist for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment